What is #teacher5adaySlowChat?
A week of well-being chat
Running from Sunday the 27.12.15 to Sunday the 3.1.16 what better way to finish your year than by thinking about your well-being and how you can recharge your batteries in preparation for the next term and beyond? #Teacher5adaySlowChat will involve a variety of teachers sharing their views and ideas about the importance of well-being to promote the debate and conversation supported by the good folk at @ScotEdChat.
Who is involved?
The eight educators below will share their ideas in a blog to be discussed each day. They will then start the conversations by posting a few questions during the course of the day based on their blog using the #teacher5adaySlowChat and #ScotEdChat hash tags.
27.12 George Gilchrist @GilchristGeorge
28.12 Robert Macmillan @robfmac
29.12 Naomi Ward @naomi7444
30.12 Rebecca Taylor @EnglishHOD
31.12 Sue Roffey @SueRoffey
1.1 Julie Hunter @MsHHMFL
2.1 Amanda Pearce-Burton @formationpeople
3.1 Kat Howard @SaysMiss
(The week will be supported by @ScotEd and @MrsPert1)
What do you need to do?
- Read the blogs
- Tweet your views about the questions posted each day
- Ask your questions about each subject
- Enjoy connecting with people interested in the well-being debate
- (Remember to use the #Teacher5adaySlowChat and #ScotEdChat hash tags)
How can I continue after the week is finished?
- Consider writing a #teacher5aday pledge for 2016
If you would like to start your own #teacher5aday some helpful tips can and reviews can be found here –
- The original #teacher5aday post
- Original research evidence from @NEF
- A guide on how to get started with your #teacher5aday
- 66 #wellbeingsuperheroes share their original #teacher5aday plans
Thanks to all for getting involved,