With the support of Healthy Schools Cornwall (CornwallHSTeam @CornwallHSTeam) I am pleased to announce the first #teacher5aday exhibition will take place between the 14th-16th of March at a secret venue in Cornwall.
During January, the first month of #teacher5aday, #wellbeingsuperhero teachers shared their achievements under the five well-being banners of #connect #notice #exercise #learn and #volunteer. As the month progressed talented teachers produced amazing working. In the process of balancing their time spent on their well-being superb photographs, fantastic paintings, amazing writing and even a couple of songs were created.
So what are the next steps?
Are you are #wellbeingsuperhero who would like to share their work?
- If you would like to send your work to me this month it will need to arrive by Friday the 6th of March
- My contact address is – Eggar’s School, London Road, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4EQ
- I’m happy to present your work in a frame but I have a limited budget. If you could send your work framed that would be fantastic. (Hoping to keep costs to a minimum).
- If you would like to email your work send it to email@example.com.
- If you see me at a teachmeet before then I am happy to take anything you would like to share e.g. 11/2/15 #tmsotonuni 25/2/15 #tmi2i
With any of the work you share could you please include a description of no more than 140 characters so we can display them twitter style.
More information to follow, but it’s official, the exhibition is ON!!!!!
Original #teacher5aday post
How to get started with your #teacher5aday
66 #wellbeingsuperheroes share their plans